Sunday, April 6, 2014

Dental Convention



Well it's that time of year again- The Western Regional Dental Convention.
Now doesn't that sound so EXCITING!! haha
It's time for earning those much needed CE credits so that I can keep this hard earned license of mine.
Now the classes are probably filled with lots of information (most of which we all already know) just refreshing our brains.
I mostly go and look forward to this time because I get to see some of the best ladies ever!!
My hygiene school girlfriends!!
These were the girls that I saw almost everyday, many hours, stressing, testing, for 15 straight months. 
You learn a lot about people when put in stressful situations.





A little mini reunion!!!
The only thing worth going to these classes for! Haha ok maybe to keep my license as well!! 
Let's not wait til next year to catch up again! Love you all!! 

Xoxo


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!