Sunday, February 16, 2014

Little Miss is 15 months


top- swallows return leggings- carters shoes- toms

Miss Quinny Jo slow down!!
 I am loving this one year old stage! I have looked forward to this since the day she was born. The personality and getting to actually play with her, its the best! However I am also trying so hard to hold on tight to all her baby parts! 

her baby chop thighs
she's a binky/ "mimi" baby
yes we co-sleep
She's an early riser
can put some food away!!
plays rough with her big bro
loves baby dolls
 dances to "what does a fox say?"
finally gives kisses

This little has added so much joy to our lives. She has completed our family and taught me so much about myself. Mostly about the kind of mama I want to grow to become! Quinn Joanne we love you so very much!!

xoxo

1 comment: