Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Diaper Bag Essentials

Our essentials have changed tremendously since the littlest turned 1
For the most part I carry the diaper bag just for the diapers.
I could change over to a bigger purse and have the same effect, 
but I love my diaper bag and have had it from day one.
I love the structure it has, the space, and the design.
Its just all around convenient.
When choosing a diaper bag the second time around I knew I needed space!
Space for TWO + mommy space
I loved Petunia Pickle Bottom from the past,
when I came across the Cake Hampton Hold All - I knew it was the one LOL


Diaper Bag Essentials

Inside-

 Aden and Anias swaddle blankets- this is Quinn's lovey, we don't go anywhere without.
 Honest diapers and wipes- we love everything HONEST
Hand sanitizer- this honest one is a spray
Snack- toddler and mommy
Bib for the mess- skip hop has such cute products
Straw cup- babes mostly drink water

The remainder of what I carry-
my wallet and usually chapstick

Kind of sad that we are approaching the stage of no longer needing a diaper bag!
But this bag is cute enough to act as a purse so who knows. (joke)

xoxo

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!