Friday, June 27, 2014

Loving Lately

I haven't posted in a while and have been needing a lot of motivation to post anything other than the round up of things we have been loving. With the move approaching and packing and all the craziness that comes with it, this is all I can muster up for the next little while. So some things we have been loving....

1. Matching boys! Kai picked his outfit out this day based on being able to match daddy. Star shirts, shorts, glasses, and watch. He thought it was the coolest thing! Now I wonder if he thinks it will be just as cool to match mama! 


2. New favorite drinks- coconut! Oh yeah!! Coffee too of course! 





3. New beauty product. Grabbed this GlamGlow mud mask at check out at Sephora. Those little samples always get me! This thing is serious business though- exfoliates great with a definite tingle!  Yes I just posted a picture of me like this! 


4. Baby showers! Quinn is loving getting squeaky clean in the shower! She suds up the loufa and practices her cheerleading moves! Whatever makes them happy right!


5. Summer! Nope not loving the above 105 degree weather, but loving staying cool in new ways! Kids had a blast with hose! 




No bath needed here! 

Hope you all have a fun weekend planned ahead! I'll be trying to find anything to do but pack! 

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! I'm sure packing and moving sucks, but it's all for an AWESOME change, right?!

    ReplyDelete