Friday, July 25, 2014

10 year Anniversary

We hit the BIG 10 this year and celebrated in a way we haven't since having littles.
An overnight stay-cation!!!
This marked the first night EVER that both me and my husband were away from the babes at the same time. Might I add long awaited and much deserved!!

We started our day with breakfast at Snooze in Phoenix. Highly recommended by my BFF. 




Pineapple upside down pancakes were her recommendation! But once reading all the choices they had, I went with the pancake flight. Sweet potato, pineapple upside down, and strawberry! Yum!!!
Thank heavens they are opening one on our side of town soon!!

We then checked into our hotel. Canyon Suites at the Phoenician. Pretty awesome place to stay thanks to a long time friend of the hubby! 



First up was relaxation with a couples massage. 
Showing the hubby how valuable pampering yourself is!
So don't you think this should be a monthly thing?



Hubby's ring- SpiritBeeWoodworks (an anniversary gift)

We then headed over to on site restaurant Relish! Delish!!
My choice- turkey apple burger with Granny Smith apple slices, mixed greens, and blue cheese spread! 
Desert- make your own s'mores!



This was the view on the walk back to our room.


And surprise awaiting us curioustey Canyon Suites! 
Cheers!
Ps- we devoured those strawberries!


Took a much needed nap and got ready for dinner!

Dress nordstrom/ shoes target/ bag fossil

Dinner was at J & G steakhouse. Super fancy, yummy food and wine! 


And back at the room for sleeps without the babes. I got sad and decided to jump on the bed to lift my spirits. Luckily it worked, along with some picture overload and videos sent from my sister. The littles definitely enjoyed their time with my mom, sis, and brother-in-law. Thanks guys!!


The next mornings breakfast- Benedict! 
And some iced coffee ofcourse!


With some more relaxing by the pool!
Sun, swim, and my love!





Loved you yesterday
Love you still
Always have
Always will!!
Thank you for the last 10yrs and more to come!!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great post. I love your husbands ring as well, so cool looking! Happy Anniversary

    ReplyDelete