Monday, January 18, 2016

Citrus Tasting


Our Saturday was spent at a local nursery for a citrus tasting and some window shopping. 
The weather was perfect for getting outdoors and letting the kids run off some energy. This was our first time visiting Desert Horizon Nursery and I'm sure we'll be back. 
We walked the entire place admiring all the plants/flowers/trees and my favorite the succulents. There was a ton of yard decor that the kids had a blast searching for and posing next to. Check out that dinosaur below! 
This particular day they were hosting a free citrus tasting. There were so many varieties of oranges, lemons, and grapefruit. Quinn's favorite was the Cara Cara Navel oranges and I loved pretty much every lemon I tasted. 












I hope to be back out there picking out some succulents for our house this spring! 
XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!