Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Spring Recital






Little miss completed her first year of dance- jazz/tap/tumbling.
She's come such a long way since she started, still slightly clingy, but she has opened up so much and made some awesome friends. Mostly so excited about how much she loves this dance thing. She looks forward to each week and I love my coffee date with her before hand. 
Her Spring recital was themed "Mermaid Party" her class had a dance to Little Mermaids "Under the Sea" thankfully I think that helped her love it so much. She got up there and did her thing and my proud mama heart beamed. Not because she was the best one, the one who remembered it all, smiled the biggest, but because she was brave and actually tried. Most days at dance class she would refuse to try her dance and wasn't that into it. We used this recital as a trial on if we would continue dance or not. She surprised us all and we couldn't have been happier. She came off stage so excited and still keeps asking when her next recital is. Im officially a dance mom I guess. 

Disclosure- Tattoos in her recital pics were unintentional. Daddy took her and I freaked when he reminded me of them. Well I think it just adds to the character of the photo and we now have something hilarious to talk about years to come.  

XOXO

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!