Monday, September 7, 2015

Review: Freshly Picked

Alright guys, we are not new to this gig!
These tiny little guys right here are the cutest little things EVER!!
This house definitely knows the name Freshly Picked. My little miss wore them as soon as we could get them on her feet and now at almost 3yrs old she's still sporting them. Durable and oh so cute right!?



One of the reasons I chose and will continue to choose them for a first shoe is the little imprint the little babes foot leaves behind. Perfect for the memory box, a little memory of just how little they once were. 



If you want to see why so many people (including me) get so excited about these adorable moccasins, head over to my Instagram account and enter to win a pair of your own!


Happy Labor Day, relax and enjoy your family! 

XOXO 






1 comment:

  1. Definitely going to enter this and crossing my fingers and toes!!!! Does it close Thursday Midnight or Friday midnight?

    ReplyDelete