Monday, April 18, 2016

Weekend Recap



Weekends are THE best! Especially when they are spent just like this last weekend!
Friday was girls day with my mini me! We met up with some friends for a play date, shopping, and lunch! 


That night I was lucky enough to have a GNO with friends!
We got to attend the Eat Drink & Be Pretty event put on by Scottsdale League of the Arts. 
Runway shows, food tastings from the valleys top restaurants (way good food), drinks and live music. So much fun was had, especially since I don't get to dress up often!


My dress was from Evereve, a new store I found at our mall!
Geared towards moms, started by a mom, and designed to make shopping easier with kids! Win Win!

Saturday we had a really good family day filled with food and a new movie!
I was worried how little miss would do at a live action movie, but she loved it. 
A few scary and loud parts for her but she couldn't stop talking about it. I think its time we have them watch the cartoon (parent fail). 


 Sunday we did none other than a Target trip for necessities for the week ahead, and we HAD to grab a new blow up pool! This weather has been way too good lately and hoping the blazzin heat holds off for just a little while longer. 



We snapped our whole weekend over on SnapChat - britpapke

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

XOXO



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!